Podcasting Checklist- Start your Podcast NOW - Inspiration - Motivation - Legacy
- Recording Equipment
- Microphone - I use the Blue Yeti but there are lots of great options
- USB Audio Interface/Mixer - Optional
- Headphones- I use earbuds
- Recording Software
- I use Audacity https://www.audacityteam.org/ - Some other options are Garageband or Screenflow
- Media Hosts - You do not upload your podcasts directly to Itunes. You have to have a media host. Once you upload your podcast to the media host , it will then feed your podcast directly to itunes.
- Blubrry https://www.blubrry.com/is what I use - Some other options are Libsyn or SoundCloud
- Design Services for your Cover Art -It is very important to have an eye catching Podcast Cover Art. The specs are 1400 x 1400
- You can hire someone from Upwork or Fiverr or DIY - Canva/Typorama
- Theme Music
- You will need theme music to go with your intro/outro and voice over. Some Places to find music is Pond5 or Music Bakery.
- Transcrpit Services
- Transcription Puppy , Rev , Thumbtack
- Podcast Editing Service
- If audio editing scares you, there are great companies out there that will do it for you- Pro Podcast Solutions or hire someone from Upwork .
When should you start recording? - NOW!
Should you have a guest on each show? - That is completely up to you. When you are looking for guests remember polite persistence is key.
How should you engage your audience? - Start a Facebook group to start your tribe. Invite people to your Facebook group directly from your podcast.
The key is being CONSISTENT!
Voice over contact : Jessica Rainville email@example.com
If you would like to start your Podcast and would like to schedule your 1 on 1 discovery call with me Katie Maggio: http://bitly.com/level10application